Mode of Study :
student can learn or study as under this process
1.Distance Education – Annual Exams, Credit Score based results,
- Regular :Off Campus courses, Monthly classes Assignments, Physical attendance, Faculty teaching.
- One sitting:For busy people, home study oriented, Postal study & exams, guide follow up program.
- Online:For employees, online teaching, exams, payments and certificate, no time limit.
- Seminary:Weekend, Summer, winter seasonal classes, faculty teaching, short term courses.
- Continuity:For the dropouts students, they can study any mode where they dropped.
2.Academic Education- Semester Exams, Proficiency Marks, Grading Results, Framed course period
- School Study : Undergraduate Courses will study.
- College Study : Bachelors and Masters Degree Courses will study.
- University Study : Doctoral Degree Courses will study, guide follow up.
- Dual Degree Course : Study Theologically academic and secular in distance or study Theologically distance and secular in academic or both in academic or both in distance.
- Online Course : Everything through online.
Fast Track Education – Short term studies as per the age
- Crash Course :Student can complete any course within a year based on the previous study, faculty Teaching, physical attendances compulsory, weekly classes.
- Online Course: Student can complete any course within 10 to 30 weeks by on line exams, on line teaching.