Frequently asked questions
1. How it was called University ?
In 2008 it was founded as Christ NewTestament Bible College as a branch ofChrist NewTestament Ministry, Regd. No.247/2008,it was grown up seven branches within three years, the style of teaching and giving study material appreciated bythe Church Fathers, onRecommendation ofthem and the faculties, the Ministry Executive Committee up graded as Christ NewTestament Deemed Universityin 25.01.2010 with membership Bible Colleges, in 2012 , the United Theological Research and Studies University, Secunderabad, givenAffiliation and Accreditation to us as ‘ Christ New Testament Deemed University,’ On16.09.2017 it was Registered as Public CharitableEducational, Socio -Economic, Medical and Health Trust , No.172/lV/2017, Now we have 20 Bible Colleges, ThreeTheological Seminariesand Two Research Centers in India.
2 Which activities Universityispromoting ?
1. Academic Courses , Distance Courses in ChristianTheological Studies & Professional Courses,
2. Theological Research Centers
3. Secular Education( Distance Educational programs of Various Universities )
4. Awarding Doctorates/Gold Medals to the intellectuals who served the public.
3. UniversityAﬁiIiated to which University ?
Deemed University will not affiliated to any other University, but forthe students welfare we have 1. The United TheologicalStudies &Research University, Secunderabad, through the University Berkely University U.S.A., Christian Leadership University,Seminary, U.S.A., International Christian Educational Association, U.S.A.,
4. CND University is comparable with Syrampore and ATA universities ?
Actually CNDU is parallel tothat Universities in India, the mode of courses & management is the same as they doing.
5. CNDU Cerficates is valid ?
We are conducting Semesterwith Grading system in Academic mode and Credit system in Distance mode. So, It is legal.
6. CNDU is recognized by the UGC ?
At present we are conducting Christian Religious Courses, UGC is not giving Recognization to the Religious Courses. CNDU is started professional intermediate courses from 16th Sept’2018 for the Event of lst anniversary as per the norms of the UGC &, NAAC,. So, atpresent we need not compulsory, within short time we are under the UGC, we already submitted to ’Association of Indian Universities’,we hope within a months, we have.
7. Nature of faculties background ?
They will come from the recognized Universities and retired persons, in addition to that the Alumni students will come as faculties on full time by approval of University academic councils.
8. CNDU having infrastructure?
The trust was formed just cross the first year, we already engaged in Amaravathi, nearer to the Assembly, and we approached to theState Governments of both Telugu States for 100 acres of land to establish Infrastructure with the colloboration of the abroad sponsors,,it is under process, we have individual lands of Senate members in differentplaces not less than 10 each. At present our offices isfunctioning in rental apartments in GuntunVisakhapatnam, Secunderabad, Karimnagaretc.,
9. What is the Specialities of the University ?
1. This is the only one University in India functioning as Direct Christian Theological Courses forthe working Clergy as per the Indian Tradition and Constitutional norms.
2. It is going to be recognize as one ofthe Christian Minority Institution bythe Government of India, it is on process,
3. This is the first Indian Deemed University in India to run Academic Education forthe welfare ofthe Working Pastors of Independent Churches, designed special courses for believers & elders,
4. It is working in Andhra Pradesh,Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha,Tamilnadu, Pudicherry, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra and Kuwait, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and New Delhi, North East States progress is going on.
5. The University had the Global Vision to start colleges at abroad places very soon.
6. The Universityguided bythe Bishops and study material will approved bythe House of Bishops oBlood ofChrist Episcopal Church.
7. The University having 3000 Alumni students through the Membership Colleges from 2010.
8. ltwas recorded and recognized by the Genius Book of Records in 2017.
10. What is the future programs of the University ?
We are created an International level website launching on 12.10.2018 including all information added, all types Government permissions, departmental permissions and abroad colleges permissions what we have it will on the website, and we are conducting skill Development training programs sponsoring by the Central Government of lndia of PMKW programs in both Telugu States, we are going to be conduct the UNO and WHO programs under the banner of Human Rights by way of appointing Defenders and giving awareness lectures, training program and learning courses is designed with the help of Senior Advocates and Senior Doctors in both States.